REST API Generated Docs

Hey all. I’m new to the Backendless environment and I can’t seem to find this answer anywhere. When generating API docs for my app, the System Data tables do not have all of their endpoints defined. Just as an example, reset user password. This is a GET method and no where to be found in the generated docs. While I don’t mind adding this in manually, it makes for a bit of a pain if I update my api at any time and need to republish. I am generating these docs by navigating to the Users table, then REST Console and Generate API docs. Am I missing a step or doing something wrong? Thank you to everyone in advance.

Forgot to mention, I can see these endpoints when I test in Postman. The collection that exports to postman has tons of extra endpoints. That is where I’m seeing them.

Hi Matt,

It looks like it is an oversight on our part. The reset password endpoint is not added in the generated docs for the data tables. We will take care of this as quickly as we can. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,
Mark

Awesome. Thanks Mark. I greatly appreciate the help!