Retrieve object with API

Hi,

I am a real no coder, I mean…no idea or any language. Because of this I was interested in your service and… when I read these missions with explanations about javascript, I didn`t understand anything. To solve this I also started in appgyver (no code frontend)

I integrated appgyver with backendless and I followed all the steps for the different options (register, login, save, retrieve) you gave in the explanation (How to integrate…). I succeed with your explanations, but despite of this, in the mission does not show as got.

I spent 5-6 hours just for get all what was explained in the integration document… But really happy.

I also would like to remark, there is no docs in spanish (writting from Barcelona) and in addition, this is harder for non English speakers…
Thanks
David

Hi David,

What API endpoint do you use in AppGyver for this task?

Regards,
Mark

Hi again,

REST API key DE38B562-60BB-465F-BB46-F2B789DBBCFF

Thanks
David

Hi David,

An API endpoint is a URL. You can see the API specification in the documentation at:

For “Find first” (which is what the Missions’ task requires) it is:

https://api.backendless.com/<application-id>/<REST-api-key>/data/<table-name>/first

Make sure that <application-id> and <REST-api-key> are substituted with the actual values.

Regards,
Mark