Retrieve summed values in UI builder

Hello,

I want to have a table in a page in UI builder which sums different values.
In REST console i have the result that i need:

Now how do i get these results into a table in the UI builder page?

I tried to use a container with the following logic:

but this gives me the following error:

What is the correct way of getting the results of the REST console in a table in the UI builder page?

Hello,

What is the data type of the maand field?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

It is a string.

Could you test this where clause in REST Console in Backendless Console? Select the registraties table on the Data screen, switch to REST Console and enter the where clause in the corresponding field. Click GET and make sure you’re getting data back. If you’re getting an error, see what needs to change until you actually get it working.

Hi Mark,

I have the where clause working in the REST Console, as you can see in the first picture.

Yes, indeed. I apologize, I missed it in the picture. Could you please check if the codeless logic works without anything the properties connector?

Without anything in the properties connector the codeless logic works, i then get the results.

Hello @Michel_Loriaux,

I’ve created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-26012 for this issue.

Regards,
Olha

1 Like

Hi @olhadanylova,

Sorry for being impatient, but is there any news regarding this ticket?

We do not have any news to share yet. The bug is in the queue of critical issues we’re working on for the next release.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like

Hello @Michel_Loriaux

We investigated the issue and found that the values you specified in the properties list are invalid. I assume you just retrieve them from the REST Console.
The Request URL just demonstrates the entire REST URL (encoded) for running on a browser page or terminal.

In order to get the codeless block working just use general syntax for the API, for ex: Sum(value) as all

Regards, Vlad

1 Like