Retrieving user data

Hello

I’m using backendless with appgyver. The login is working fine but I need to retrieve other data (for example employer’s company(relation) I defined in the user database. How should be my REST API command?
…/users/id?loadrelation=… not working

Hello,

Please see the documentation for the relation retrieval API here:
https://backendless.com/docs/rest/data_single_step_retrieval.html

Regards,
Mark

I know I’m a bit ignorant but I’m still struggling, I just

can’t get the logged user data.
This is how I configured the login integration.

The part you’re hiding is the most important. Try reposting the screenshot again and hide only the ID, the rest should be visible.

Like this?
What I want is to load the institution belonging to the logged user so that I can select only those from another database.

Thank you for your time

It looks like you’re using the wrong URL. Take a look:

The /users/login is a completely separate API related to user authentication. The API you should use is documented in the link I sent earlier (this one: Single Step Retrieval - Backendless REST API Documentation) Please make sure your API call uses exactly what’s documented for that API call.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks. I didn’t understood what address you were asking. The login API doesn’t support what I’m trying . Will figure another way.
Thanks again

You are right, the login API does something very different, however, the endpoint you configured to use IS for the login API