Return data by logged in user

Hie guys. I would like some help related to codeless and data. Say i have a an app with alot of different users and each user has a todo list. How do i get to return user specific data? Right now the data is displays the same from different users and iv tried adding a return logged in user block. I would also want this data to stay user specific even on page refresh.

Hello @Dalubuhle_Lunga

I think you might find this recipe at How to retrieving data for a logged in user in UI Builder - Knowledge Base - Backendless Support helpful. It describes how to return data depending on the user.

Regards,
Inna

this is my list submit button

Not exactly sure why the inlist load table blocks are there but i assume they are for saving data in the current user? But its not working out.

You are missing a " symbol here Monosnap

Regards

nop. not working

Hello @Dalubuhle_Lunga

For “whereClause” you should use single quotes

Regards,
Viktor

1 Like

on the database its writting the list correctly with owner IDs but on display it just displays everything.
Also after changing the quotes now everything under the set to list block doesn’t work.

owner

Hie thanks i got it now. I added the same logic to the on enter page as on the button click to identify the user. Plus single quotes on the top and bottom.

Thanks.

Logic incase someone else needs it after me. You id for the submit button and the second one for the on page enter.