RT and ACL Create event

i have a table that i create the data in it using codeless
then i give a find permission to a client for that specific created object.
only the ServerCodeUser have permission to create objects

now i’m having an issue understanding the logic here
if a client have added a Create Event how can he get the create event fire if he have no permission until the object is created?

i need the client to know if when an object is created and when the object is updated.

If a client adds an event listener for the “Create” event, the event will be fired by the RT system when the object is created.

When you say the following:

Why do you think it would be a problem?

Because the client doesn’t have the FIND permission at the time the object is created.

The client doesn’t need the find permission. The client receives the created object from the RT system

He doesn’t if he don’t have the permission to the find operation as the rule permission.
i have tested this

@mohammad_altoiher you are right, if the client has no permission he will not receive the event.
and now back to your question:

if a client have added a Create Event how can he get the create event fire if he have no permission until the object is created?

There is no way to get the object if someone has no permission for it.

@sergey.kuk
Well that mean i can not have the create event to a specific users in ACL…?
that is not a good logic. hope you guys find a solution

@mohammad_altoiher I have created internal discussion ticket BKNDLSS-21713 for this issue, to provide some solution

1 Like

Hello @mohammad_altoiher

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Now RT will be executed after events in BL.

Regards,
Inna

1 Like