Scale Plan limitation

Hi, I would like to know when and how the implementation of the limits of the new “Scale Plan” system will take place.

I have been investing time and development resources in optimizing my system, but the improvements are not enough to meet our requirements.

Thank you, Mario.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 14.04.55

Hi Mario,

This is described in great detail in the following blog post:

Please take a look and let me know if anything is not clear, we will be happy to clarify.

Regards,
Mark

OK, but nothing about Tier limitation yet any news about that? Because a few peaks in my business change numbers from profits to losses.
Thanks, Mario

What is a “tier limitation”?

I’d remember you said at the last presentation you will study the way to limit the Tier like you can limit with a budget in AWS. In my graph of the Scale Plan I need to have a Tier 8 for example and more than that stop the service in some way.
Thanks, Mario

I see what you are talking about. This functionality is already available. When the current plan is set to Scale, the Billing screen in Backendless Console will let you set the maximum tier threshold.

Regards,
Mark

Excellent that offer a peace of mind and management of the budget.

What will see the user during a request of a Tier bigger than it’s set. A message or a freeze ? Just to know the user point of view.
Thanks, Mario

Any requests going above the selected tier will be rejected with an error.