Seeking Tutor/Mentor for Codeless Fontend UI Builder

Feels like years I’ve been searching (looking for) a no-code/low-code platform that is enterprise capable, scalable, and not price like some Oracle per/CPU license. So I’m delighted to have found the new Codeless Front-end UI Builder, (Just 2 months old!), WITH the tried and proven Backendless technology.

I’ve been self employed for 20+ years. (mostly local systems) and am now looking to broaden my horizons, with an internet client-server membership app. I’m an old hand at Xojo (Visual Basic) and all kinds of complex coding. But I’m having difficulties getting up to speed on the many aspects of the Codeless blocks, especially in regard to data access and manipulation. Also, I’m excited to see many new features I’d like to explore. Like: Lists, Permissions, Local Storage, Messaging, and Real Time API.

I know it is not the policy of this forum NOT to assist with block debugging, so I’m looking to build an ongoing relationship with a Blockendlesss Frontend tutor/mentor. Using the personal message facility of this forum, I’d like to send you screen captures of blocks I need help with. Quote me a price and I’ll send you payPal money. Note: if you live in the USA, you’d probably be asking more than I’d be comfortable with. So I prefer to work with an individual from Ukraine, India, Brazil or someplace overseas.

To start, most of these requests will be very simple, though as we progress, they will get more complex. (Price your time accordingly.) Specifically around data-relations and relations-depth. For example, in my data modeling, I’ve always used multi-segment keys to speed access. So I was glad to see the Index option on field definitions. (Which I did not expect in a noSQL database.) Better yet, I recently noticed that virtual or Generated Columns can be based on an expression of multi-segment fields AND indexed!

I’ll be doing most of the coding, but ideally… it would be nice to farm out the more complex aspects. (As Functions whenever possible.) If you’re interested in helping me with my project, send me a personal message, and I will get back to you - usually the same day. There probably won’t be a lot of work at first, but as I progress, I can definitely see myself getting used to the time saving benefits of working as a team.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind words. Reading your message is a great confirmation that we’re on the right path. It is one thing for us to think through and build something for people to use, but knowing you see it as a solid solution and want to invest your time and effort makes it so much more meaningful.

You’re right that the support forum policy precludes us from getting into debugging. I will be happy to put you in touch with our own engineer who would be able to assist you in their free time as a side project (if this is something that would work well for you).

Kind regards,
Mark

Yes! Thank you! Let’s try that.