I want users in my app to receive a unique code to their emails upon registration, which they need to enter inside the app in order to confirm their email and login in the app. How can I get this working with Backendless? Some of the things I need are:
- The user should be able to ask for the confirmation email to be resend with a new code, making any previously sent codes invalid.
- If the user exits the app and then attempts to login, it should not let them and instead redirect them again to the screen for entering a verification code.
- The verification code needs to expire after a given period of time if not used.
- The verification code should not be used by any other user.
- The email sent does not have a verification link, it only provides the code.
Importantly, I need to be able to do all the above using the REST API as I’m using AppGyver to develop the front-end and unfortunately as of now, the JS SDK is not an option.