Server report an error {code=0, details={limit=5}, message=Reached Limit

Hi, please help ASAP.

I’m dealing with a test game and the players are 30 and everyone with an Android Table receive the question at the same time using Listener:

private void subscribeForObjectUpdate(IDataStore rtHandler) {
rtHandler.rt().addUpdateListener(“objectId='” + objectIdStatus + “'”, new AsyncCallback() {
@Override
public void handleResponse(Map response) {
if (response.get(“status”) != null) {
respuestaEnCurso = String.valueOf(response.get(“status”));
status.setText(respuestaEnCurso + " de 5");
statusChange();
}
}

@Override
		public void handleFault(BackendlessFault fault) {
			Pregunta05.this.handleFault(fault);
		}
	});
}

Each new question I change the Listener for that reason remove with this

EventHandler rtHandler = Backendless.Data.of(“Status”).rt();
rtHandler.removeUpdateListeners();

Everything works fine until question number 6 where I received this message during the subscription:

got error {code=0, details={limit=5}, message=Reached Limit: you can not have more then 5 subscriptions per one connection}

Server report an error {code=0, details={limit=5}, message=Reached Limit: you can not have more then 5 subscriptions per one connection}

The remove it’s OK, can I but more subscriptions I need just 6 !!!

Thanks, Mario

Hello @Mario_Ghersi,

is removing previous subscriptions makes it possible to create a new one for you? Or you’re removing previous subscriptions, but still getting this error?

What billing plan you are on?

Scale Plan because I upgrade looking to avoid the problem but no.

My only way right now in the hurry is close the Android App and open again and jump to the next question. But it’s a TV game should be working properly ASAP.

Thanks, Mario

Thank you for the clarification.
I understand the importance of solving this problem for you, we will find a solution today.

Thanks, any help for this end will be great first rehearsal in 5hs and tomorrow will be the D day.
Mario

Hi @Mario_Ghersi, we have increased the limit of subscriptions to 50 for the Scale plan. Could you please verify if everything is working fine now? Thanks.

OK, thanks “Magically” start working more than 5 questions! Great thanks just in time !!! Good Job!!

1 Like