Setting my Starter Mission as complete...Could you please set all the missions as complete thanks

Setting my Starter Mission as complete…Could you please set all the missions as complete thanks

The system automatically marks missions as complete when you finish them. If the tasks are not validating, it is an indicator that they are not done per the requirements. If you’re having difficulty with a specific task, please share the details, and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Mark

Hello Mark, if it would be possible to please automatically complete all of them? i understand that i have to complete the mission but its taking a long time for me… thanks

Or if theres a way to use the already earned dollars to purchase the missions

Unfortunately, no. It would not be possible. The Missions system provides educational experience. I think it is a bad idea to either “purchase” the experience or take a shortcut when someone marks the tasks completed for you.

Theres this one task that is simply not completing, ive folllowed all steps…

Create a separate support topic, describe the issue, attach any screenshots demonstrating what you did and support team will assist you