Signature Pad for use in UI builder

I am very excited about all the features in codeless and have completed all missions and most tutorials in the youtube masterclass allready :slight_smile: .
Thanks for providing all these educational lessons!

To use the codeless-logic with backendless for an app that can capture the signature of a user on a touchscreen:

I cannot really read JS yet and wonder if there is a copy/paste-approach possible.
Is that doable without actual JS experience somehow?

Hello @Felix

Welcome to the community and thank you for trying Bakendless!

At this moment itā€™s not possible, however, we are working on an extremely powerful feature Custom Components!
With this, everything will be possible because it will allow enabling any 3rd party library and custom JS code.

Regards, Vlad

Hello Vlad,

thank you for the good news, this is very promising!
Can you tell, about when your team is going to publish the feature ā€˜Custom Componentsā€™ you are working on?

Best regards, Felix

Hello @Felix

Unfortunately, we cannot tell you the exact release date of this functionality. We will make an announcement when this feature becomes available.

Regards,
Inna

Good day.

Sorry to open up this old post, just want to know if thereā€™s any progress on this? I really really need a digital signature for my application.

Thank you in advance

Hi Frans,

It is coming soon in our marketplace. An engineer is working on it now.

Regards,
Mark

1 Like

Hi Mark.

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Canā€™t wait for this.

Have a good day

Good day @mark-piller .

Sorry to bring this one up again, but any progress on this?

I have a section I want to launch, and basically just waiting on the digital signature.

If its possible to give me a timeline (I know Iā€™m pushing it, sorry) But I really need to give my client feedback regarding this. We need this to go totally paperless in one of their departments.

Kind regards,

Frans Fourie

Hello @Frans_Fourie,

we know how important it is for you.
Our engineers have already written this plugin, it remains to wait quite a bit when it passes all stages of testing and becomes available. As soon as this happens, we will immediately inform you here. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Stanislaw

Thank you so much!

Its highly appreciated.