Simple Modal error

I am experiencing a couple of issues with the Simple Modal custom component.

1. I cannot add a CSS class to the modal, when doing so I receive the following console error and it breaks the function.
    DOMException: Failed to execute ‘add’ on ‘DOMTokenList’: The token provided (‘bl-customComponent-simple-modal deleteDealer–modal’) contains HTML space characters, which are not valid in tokens.

2. When the modal works fine on the test URLs, on the live app it does not. I receive the following error on the page where the modal component is used.
    GET …/components/custom/c_278d12d91f761073b9dba5375df9e648/component.json 400 error

Can not render page due to error: “Bad Request”

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shane

Hi, @Shane_Price

We were able to reproduce the first issue with adding a CSS class to the modal. The issue will be fixed in one of the next releases.

About the second one. Please provide us with your appId and add steps on how we can reproduce it in your app. We will check the behavior on our side.

Regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

Thanks for the update.

App ID: 53863FBA-230D-B800-FF05-96994B5F7E00

You just need to open the page that has the modal on.

?page=dealers–manageDealers

Regards,
Shane

@Shane_Price, thanks, we are looking into it. We will let you know when we have the results.

Regards,
Marina

Hi, @Shane_Price

We fixed the issue with adding a CSS class to the modal. You can reinstall the fixed “Simple Modal” component from Marketplace.

About the second issue. We can’t reproduce this error. We checked Simple Modal on your live app and the component worked correctly.

Thank you for your request.

Regards,
Vlad

In the simple modal, there are two buttons (submit & close). We can style these buttons OK… but we would like to style one button different from the other. Is there any work-around way to do this? Perhaps using Codeless blocks in in the button logic (which we have access to)? If not, any chance you could add some extra options to the component so we can target the style for each button independently? Thnx

Hi @Alex_Klein,

Please create a new topic for your question. We need to make sure that each topic focuses on one specific problem or question.

Thanks!
Mark

1 Like