Something is not right. Clicking on the edit icons takes me to the dashboard?

Something is not right. I was trying to edit a reusable component but when I click on the edit icon, I am taken to the dashboard. It was fine this morning but now it’s not. Can someone help?

Hello @Ramon_Reyes

Thank you for your report. We were able to reproduce the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. This will be fixed shortly. We will let you know as soon as the fix is ready.

Regards,
Inna

Thanks for your quick reply. I also attached an image. The top right area used to be a dropdown, and now it is not. You may want to check it out.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 1.43.51 AM

@Ramon_Reyes

It remains a drop-down list. Simply By clicking on the avatar icon it is possible to log out of the account or open an account and there are resources next to it (Help and Resources). Monosnap

Regards,
Inna

The link to the Support Forum is gone. I had to go to this URL Support | Backendless Backend as a Service Platform to start a new topic.
Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.16.20 AM

@Inna_Shkolnaya Good morning! Just to let you know I am also experiencing this issue. Thank you for your help!

Hello @Sophie_Turner @Ramon_Reyes

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna

Hi @Inna_Shkolnaya

That works now - thank you very much!

Sophie

It works. Thank you.