Spam email notifications

Hey guys,
How to disable a spam for my email? I understand that your info is very important, but it is enough to read it once, no need for additional messages.
I don’t want to add this info@backendless.com to spam list, but …
I’ve received several messages per a day. Can you please add a feature where user can check/uncheck for email messages?
Example of your spam messages:

Hello ******************,
This is a notification to inform you about a threshold reached by your application. This is only a preliminary advisory and no action is needed at this point, however, we encourage you to review the usage of the feature/limit listed below and assess if you need to make any changes.
The information about the limit can be found below.
Application name: ***********************
Application ID: *****************************
Feature reaching 90% threshold: Data Tables
Maximum value allowed by the current plan: 5
Current value: 4
If you have any questions, please contact us at sales@backendless.com
Thank you for using Backendless!
the Backendless Team

Thank you and have a nice day!

I would argue that these are “spam” messages, but I do not want to spend any time on semantics now.

You will be able to opt out of the notifications for the 80% and 90% of the limit allocation soon, though not for the 100% allocation.

The reason you get multiple messages per day is because you have multiple apps in Backendless. A single app does not get more than one message per day.

Also, since you are using gmail, it would be quite easy to create a filter based on the message subject rather than the sender’s email address. The filter can be configured so that messages skip the inbox.

Regards,
Mark

Thank you for your answer