Spooky text on UI

I’m seeing a text fragment at the bottom of UI builder and also in the preview.
This fragment shows parts of a text from a paragraph component on the screen. It is not selectable in UI Builder, so I cannot remove it.
It appeared after a timeout issue with UI Builder.
Can you fix this? App ID 5BDF0E64-9F03-6F8E-FF75-0E183AF61100

Regards,

Hello @Klaas_Klever

We will be happy to assist you. I need to ask you a few more questions so I can understand the problem better.
When editing which page are you seeing a text fragment?

Of course :blush:! It’s the page “contacts”

I opened an internal ticket (BKNDLSS-25022).
We will notify you as soon as the problem is fixed.

Obviously the index.html file for page “contacts” is not as it should be (check the end of the file). But I don’t want to fix this by myself …

Hello @Klaas_Klever

I’ve fixed the page manually.

Could you please tell us more about this: It appeared after a timeout issue with UI Builder.

Regards, Vlad

Hello @vladimir-upirov ,
Thanks for the fix.
I think this issue was caused by the fact that the backendless server was not reachable (I’ve got the nginx error window).
At least there is a temporal coincidence. I don’t know whether this was really the reason.
Regards,

Hello @Volodymyr_Ialovyi .

I have exactly the same problem.

Application ID: 26535B9F-121B-48A8-ACC2-7F6D4F01A455
Pages with problem: ‘hourAllocations’ & ‘timeCalc’ .
The problem was originally only on one page, but I duplicated the page and the problem persisted.
This also happened to me for similar reason. The day I was working on particular page I had a very bad internet connection, dropping a lot during the day. At one point I tried updating something on page in UI builder and was forced to close web browser page due to loss of internet. When I eventually got back into UI builder I noticed the text at the bottom of the screen.

@Frans_Fourie hello.

Could you please confirm if the issue is gone?

@Dima Good day.

Thank you very much, issue is resolved. I appreciate the quick response!