Stuck in Mission SERVERLESS 101: can't move past 2 of 3

Hi,

After completing my first mission in SERVERLESS 101, I seem to be stuck on the second one. The get request are working fine. I am having issues with both POST requests: AddItem and Purchase. I am getting the same error for both " Error Domain=BackendlessErrorDomain Code=0 “null” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=null} " Can someone look into this?

Xcode 11.5.1
iOS 13

Hi Decarlo,

Could you please show how you’re invoking the AddItem and Purchase operations from your code?

Regards,
Mark

Thanks for the quick reply, I’ve tried

let items:[Any] = ["Milk", 1]
       CodelessShoppingCartService.shared.addItem(cartName: "mycart", item: items, responseHandler: { (returnData) in
        print(returnData)
    }) { (Fault) in
        print(Fault)
    }

and

let items:[String: Any] = ["name": "Milk", "quantity": 1]
   CodelessShoppingCartService.shared.addItem(cartName: "mycart", item: items, responseHandler: { (returnData) in
    print(returnData)
}) { (Fault) in
    print(Fault)
}

purchase is

CodelessShoppingCartService.shared.purchase(cartName: "mycart", responseHandler: { (returnData) in
    print(returnData)
}) { (Fault) in
    print(Fault)
}

Not sure if you changed something but I just tried again and the Orders table was created and it moved to the third one. The error still shows in the log but I guess it worked.

I didn’t make any changes - was checking if the item needs to be a dictionary. Did you get a popup saying the task is complete?

No I went back to the missions and it should 2 of 3 and it put me on the third one. It is now completed. Thanks