Stuck in my situation due to temporary lack of client

Mission: CRUD ROOKIE
Task: Add Object With API

Hello! I joined Backendless.
My software is Construct 2 (a game making software that is event based, and no code) and I am making a game there and I noted that there’s a third party plugin support for backendless.
I registered here on backendless.

I went through missions until I reached this point.
It is when I discovered that said third party plugin is outdated, and its author abandoned it and will not work with it. I can’t use it. (rexrainbow’s backendless plugin but that author is NOT going to touch it ever again)

I might try to get someone to work on a new plugin. If they are willing to sacrifice their time for me.

But meanwhile I can’t continue, as I can’t do this, without said plugin. So I have no environment I can do things with.

Meanwhile time is running out for the trial phase.

Sadly I don’t know javascript to do things.

Maybe there are some kind of readymade temporary solution I can use meanwhile so my account isn’t forfeited while the plugin is being made (hopefully)?
(I just hope I can switch later without problem!)

As a temporary platform I could use the webhotel I am using for my wordpress installation, and use a portion of it. As long as I am guaranteed to be able switch back to my game later on.

As said I don’ t know javascript.

What can I do?

Hi @Helena_Hulten!

To pass this mission you can use REST Console page. This page make REST API requests to Backendless. Just select required table then click on “REST Console” tab and create object using POST request.

Regards, Andriy

Ooh I managed to do it, with some googling on how to do the json type of code! Thanks!