Subscription Cancelled

Hello, I have come back to backendless after an extended period away and was hoping to redo the missions to remind myself how it all works as I am still really new and have minimal to no coding experience. I believe that when I first joined backendless I didn’t have to pick a payment schedule and could work my way through the missions to end up on the springboard option. When I logged back in today it told me my subscription was cancelled. I even created a new account using a different email address and got the same result.
any advice would be appreciated.

regards

Justin
Application ID: 65DE0E5D-7C1E-302D-FFBA-2C91D26A5C00

The application has been blocked due to the following reasons: 
Subscription Canceled

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

Hi, @Justin_Saunders

We were able to reproduce the issue. An internal ticket - BKNDLSS-30291 has been created. Our team is working on a fix. This problem is of the highest priority for us. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Marina

@Justin_Saunders, the issue has been fixed. Could you please confirm that everything is working as it should now for you?

Regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for getting this sorted, everything is currently working as it should.

Regards

Justin