Subscription status is "cancelled", can't figure out how to renew

My account has the banner saying “Your subscription status is ‘canceled’. Reason/Message: Canceled after failed automatic dunning process expired.”

The cancellation was due to an expired credit card. I have now added a new credit card and tried to upgrade my account from developer to cloud 9 but I get an error saying I can’t do that because my subscription is cancelled. I would have expected that adding a valid credit card and selecting a new paid plan would “uncancel” my subscription but apparently not. Please advise.

App ID: 96E1B405-CEF7-CA0A-FF29-F33711007E00

Hello @Chris_Barry

Welcome to our community and thank you for trying out Backendless.

I am looking into it.

Hi @Chris_Barry,

The subscription has been canceled since September 2nd. At this point, the Cloud9 plan would be the only option, since the Developer plan is not available anymore. Please let me know if you’d like us to proceed with that.

Regards,
Mark

Sorry, should have mentioned this in my original message… but I tried to move to cloud9 and got the following error: Subscription in ‘Canceled’ state is not eligible for product migration

if you can manual switch me to that plan that would be great.

That’s correct - when a subscription is inactive for that long, it has to be recovered on our side. Just to confirm - we will reactivate the subscription and it will be on Cloud9. The Developer plan will not be visible as it is not available anymore. Please confirm.

Regards,
Mark

Yes, that works for me. Please reactivate on cloud 9, thanks!

The subscription has been reactivated.

Regards,
Mark

Up and running, thanks. As always, appreciate the quick response.