Switched to Fixed Scale Plan seems there is some issues with bills

Hi,
Had overdue bill for April, went to billing section, switched from current scale plan to scale fixed. Selected Tier 4, applied and received two bills (made 2 payments) first shows for March 28-April 28, second shows April 28-April 30 that includes Scale Tier 4 55$ payment.
Question 1, was it supposed to be billed before, or on May 28, together with overages?
Question 2, if it was supposed to be billed before period start, then why I am provisioned to be paying another 55$ on 28 of May?
Question 3, I don’t see overages limit threshold selection after switching to Scale Fixed Plan. Though it will remain in the same place as for Scale Plan.
Question 4. What will happen when in mid period, I decide to switch to higher, lower tier? Will there be some prorating or will get billed for tier selected in full and then added some credits or so?

Best Regards,
Uldis

#3 resolved after logout-login

Hi @Uldis_Borkus

Your application was on the Scale Plan. On March 28, 2024, it was successfully paid for, and a new period began from March 28 to April 28.

On April 28, the payment failed, creating a debt, and a new period for the Scale Plan started from April 28 to May 28. During the period from April 28 to April 30, there were additional charges for using the Scale Plan. Today, you have successfully paid off the debt and these charges.

Also, today you successfully paid for the Scale Fixed Plan (Tier 4) for the period from April 30 to May 28. As a result, your application is now paid up until May 28.
When May 28 arrives, it will be time to pay for the next period, as well as to settle any additional charges for tier overages that may occur in the current period.

If you decide to upgrade to a higher plan midway through the period, you will be billed for the prorated difference, and you will immediately switch to that plan; if you decide to downgrade to a lower plan midway through the period, you will remain on the current tariff plan until the end of the period, and at the end of the period, you will switch to the selected lower one.

Regards,
Viktor