Table 9450AA31-F061-6946-FF9E-4A03C1AC4400.acl doesn't exist

Backendless Version (3.x / 6.x, Online / Managed / Pro )

Client SDK (REST / Android / Objective-C / Swift / JS )

Android

Application ID

E27B10A2-C4B9-A5A6-FF6A-AB65CBE35A00

Expected Behavior

Where clause for table Event returns records in backendless console but throws error in Android SDK

e.g.
status= ‘published’ AND start_date > ‘2021-07-01’ AND start_date < '2021-07-31’

Actual Behavior

Android code

val whereClause = "status= 'published' AND start_date > '$startDate' AND start_date < '$endDate'" //status= 'published' AND start_date > '2021-07-01' AND start_date < '2021-07-31' 
val dataQueryBuilder = DataQueryBuilder.create()
dataQueryBuilder.whereClause = whereClause
dataQueryBuilder.setSortBy("start_date")        
Backendless.Data.of(Event::class.java).find(dataQueryBuilder, object : AsyncCallback<List<Event> {
  override fun handleResponse(response: List<Event>) {

dataAdapter.setEventsList(response)

}

override fun handleFault(fault: BackendlessFault?) {

if (fault != null) {

Log.e("EventFragment", "handleFault " + fault.message)

}

}

}

Fault Table ‘9450AA31-F061-6946-FF9E-4A03C1AC4400.acl’ doesn’t exist

Hello @Constantin_Craciunescu

We can reproduce the issue and I created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-24091 to solve it.
We are going to fix it asap.

Regards, Vlad

Hi @vladimir-upirov ,

I see this is still an issue. Any ideas about when it could be fixed?

Regards,
Constantin

Hi @Constantin_Craciunescu !

We are working on solution for your problem. I expect that it will be fixed today. We will notify you when it will be fixed.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards, Andriy

@Constantin_Craciunescu ,

Your problem was fixed. Could you please check it and confirm it from your side?

Regards, Andriy

Yes, it seems to be working now. Thank you

I am glad to hear that. I hope you will enjoy further work with Backendless. Have a nice day!

Regards, Andriy

Actually, another issue we just noticed. The Event table had a column set as a location relation and now this show unrecognized type relation

Thank you,
Constantin

Is it was relation to GeoPoint table?

I believe so

Old Geo was deprecated more than a year ago and was planned for removal after October 5th. We have made announcements several times (one of them can be found by this link Legacy Geolocation Support Phasing Out | Backendless).
Error that you have experienced was caused by not proper old Geo removal.
This error do not cause any API malfunction. I have removed this column from your scheme and now it seems that everything is OK.

Regards, Andriy

I believe that we also mailed everyone about it in some months before actual phasing out

I understand we can now have columns of type Point, LINESTRING and POLYGON. However I do not see any of these types being available for my table ?

You should create new column and they they will be available for selection. From your screenshot I beleive that you are trying to edit column

Yes, I wanted to edit the existing column and give it point type…for new columns I see the types available .
Thanks