The logic on my page no longer works - same problem

Application ID: 8518B92E-A6AA-5589-FFA0-B863E4A63F00

Oops. An internal error [b6b6afee2fc8e893c678bfda47f1c64f] has occurred. We are working on it. Please try again later

Problem description

This is the same problem that I had with this ticket - The logic on my page no longer works - #5 by Luc_Zentar

This time it is on the userSignUpProcess page - and it occurred on the employmentForm.

Is there something I’m doing that is causing this?

Is there anything I can do to fix it without raising it here?

Hello @Luc_Zentar

To investigate the problem we would need to check your ui-builder app. If we were to login at the same time when you are in UI Builder, we are running the risk of stepping over your changes. Please let us know when you would not be using the system to avoid the conflict?

Additionally, could you let us know which component on the userSignUpProcess page you are experiencing the problem?

Regards,
Viktor

Hi Viktor, if you let me know a time that you will be working on the system, I’ll make sure I’m not using it at the same time as you. I think this will be an easier way to do this.

The component is actually no longer having the problem, it just stopped yesterday evening, but I would like to understand why this has happened twice to make sure it isn’t an ongoing problem.

The component name is employmentForm

Thank you

Hello @Luc_Zentar

I just checked the employmentForm component and it seems like the problem is gone.
Please let us know if you are faced with the issue again.

Regards, Vlad