The option of Logout from the admin portal is not available in Driver Booking System Blueprint

Hi, In Driver Booking system blueprint When the user logs in to the Admin portal there is no option provided to log out of the portal. Thank you!!

Hi @Sayali_Shinde,

Thank you for your feedback. We have created an internal ticket for this improvement, MARKET-2216.

Regards,
Marina

Hi, @Sayali_Shinde !

We are happy to announce that the “Driver booking system” app has been updated to the 1.0.2 version with admin panel fixes and “Logout” buttons. You already can try it on the Marketplace.

But we must remind you that Blueprints - are app templates with working logic but limited functionality. You can add anything you want to your app created from the blueprint - from buttons to new functions.

Happy Codeless Coding!

Hi, Can you please guide us on how I can access the updated version(1.0.2) of the Driver booking system? Thank you!!

hi, @Sayali_Shinde, sorry for this situation, we have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-33933 to fix the updating issue and i’ll notified you when it will be fixed

Ok!! Thank you!!

Hi, @Sayali_Shinde, we have fixed the updates issue, and now you can install the 1.0.4 “Driver booking system” app from the marketplace.

Hi, Thanks for the updates!! Is there any way to update the previous version of the Driver booking system blueprint which I already installed or do I need to purchase the new version from Marketplace? Thank you!!

Hi @Sayali_Shinde ,

You need to create new app using this blueprint. Since you already bought blueprint your card will not be charged again.

Regards, Andriy

Ok!! Thank you.