Timer for Push Notifcations

I Am attempting to create a scheduled push notification in my app but am having trouble doing so. When I go to create it I receive the below error. I then exit out and the timer looks to be created, but it does not have any logic and does not work. I included my app ID below. Please let me know what else may be needed

App ID 9A13BF3D-3E41-C30E-FF1B-94129ABED000

Error Message

Hello @Will_York

Could you try one more time to create a timer and deploy its logic?
Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the issue in my or your app either and looks like it could be an unsuccessful fetching model or something like that on the client side.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards, Dima.

Yep I have tried multiple times and I am still receiving the same error. I listed out steps belwo to replicate.

1. Go to messaging
  2. Go to pushes → push templates
  3. create a schedule for SampleChurch1Event
  4. Start time 2:45pm est, expire never, run weekly on thursday

Then when I click save the error pops up. Looks like it is creating a blank template

Hello @Will_York!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to reproduce the issue you reported and have created an internal ticket to investigate and resolve it. We will notify you as soon as the issue is fixed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Alexander

1 Like

Thanks Alexander!

So the timer feature for notifications does not work on Backendless? Just want to confirm that it is not an issue with our application.

Thanks

Based on my reproduction of the error in my own application, I believe that there is nothing wrong with your application.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Alexander

Greetings I wanted to check back in on the status of this issue.

Best,
Will York

Hello @Will_York,

The fix is now waiting for the stage testing and will be released soon.

Regards,
Olha

Apologies for the late response but has it been released yet? I just tried to create the timer and received the same error.

Thanks.

Hello @Will_York,

The fix was tested and now waiting for the release which is expected till the end of the week. We’ll notify you as soon as it is released.

Hello @Will_York

We’ve just updated cloud servers with a fix for the issue you described above. Could you kindly let us know whether fix works for you well?

Regards,
Inna