Timer stops scheduling runs after a while

App id: 637EAF50-C824-4368-FF6E-9C88F79A4600

We have a timer on this app called MerchantListingService that executes every 60 seconds to push new listings to amazon for new inventory it finds in the database.

However it seems that after a couple weeks, the timer will suddenly stop scheduling runs. The timer is enabled, there are no errors in the logs that I can see. Other timers seem to be scheduling just fine.

From my end it seems like it could be an internal bug?

This is the second time this has happened over the last couple months, and was fixed the first time by redeploying the servercode to recreate the timer. I haven’t redeployed it this time around now that I know this is a recurring issue and to give you guys a chance to look into it. However, it will have to be reactivated soon as the business depends on this timer running.

Thank you

Hello, @Nathan_Cousins.

Thanks for reporting the problem. We cannot yet say exactly why this is happening. We are currently investigating the problem. As soon as we have any news, we will inform you.

Regards, Nikita.

hello @Nathan_Cousins

we have rescheduled the timer, now it works as expected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Sergii

Thank you @sergey.kuk and @Nikita_Fedorishchev, I see the timer is running now. I’ll update this thread if I reencounter the issue

1 Like