TimeToLife PushNotification

Hi, when i send a pushNotification Message:

1. if after push on specific channel, one device get registered on that channel; does that device get that message?
  2. How long a message persist on a channel?

Hi Morteza,
The messages persist on the channel for a few seconds only (5-10 if I remember correctly). If a new device is registered in this timeframe, then it will get the message. Otherwise the message is cleared and can’t be delivered.

Thanks surgey,

But still I have another question:

I have in free plan now, I made more than 5 tables, I still on testing and developing, What happened to my tables if free plan ends.

Most probably you’re on Cloud 99 Trial right now, because you wouldn’t be able to create more than 5 tables if you were on Free plan. In this case, when the trial ends and provided you do not have a credit card added to the app, you will be switched to Free plan and if your usage of the tables doesn’t decrease to allowed level in 2 days then all the API calls to the app will be blocked. If you decrease the usage after that or switch to a higher plan so that the usages are then OK, the app will be unblocked automatically.

Thanks a lot, I got my answer.