Trail Period Ended

I have been notified that my trail period has ended. I really do not understand this. I have passed the springboard. Why is this?
Thx
Gunnar

Hi, @Gunnar_Stromsoe

If you have previously purchased a springboard from the marketplace or received one for completing missions, please check the tab Manage → Billing Is it available there? Please provide us your AppId.

Regards,
Marina

I have earned the Springboard via Missions.

App Id Is - C8D34118-587F-4F5A-FF02-D543E7C0D700

Where do I reset, please. I am on the Billing Tab

@Gunnar_Stromsoe, when you open the Missions tab is there a popup that allow you to select an app for the Springboard plan?

Regards,
Marina

@Gunnar_Stromsoe, we have checked, seems like your app with the Springboard was deleted. It must have happened when you didn’t see that the plan was applied to this app. We have opened up the opportunity for you to select the app you want to install the plan on. Please go to the Missions tab and select it.

Regards,
Marina

Hi Marina,

Sorry but I cannot find the place where I can select the App I want to connect to Missions

~WRD0003.jpg

@Gunnar_Stromsoe , as I see the Springboard is already enabled for the app C8D34118-587F-4F5A-FF02-D543E7C0D700. You can open the Manage → Billing tab and apply it.

Regards,
Marina

Thank you - Managed to get it done. My apologies!

@Gunnar_Stromsoe , it was a pleasure to help you!

Regards,
Marina

1 Like

As a matter of interest - How many aps can I work on at the same time before we need to start paying. I am currently busy with the wireframe after Mark suggested I do this first, but from time to time I check in to see if certain aspects work on Backendless?
Thanks.

Hi Gunnar,

You can work on as many apps as you need, I believe the limit is there, but it is very high. Every new app you create starts on a 30 day trial. Before the trial expires the app should be switched to one of the plans (any of them). If an app expired, a new one cannot be created until the expired one is either deleted or put into a subscription plan (any of them). Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark

Got you - Thx Mark! Have a great Weekend. I am getting ahead with the wireframe and will contact you the minute I am done.

1 Like