Transfer Free to cusstomer for billing Cloud 9

I have developed Demo application for a customer in trial plan. Trial is expired now. Customer decision is to launch to production, so we would like to follow these steps:

1. we invite customer into project
  2. customer create payment profile with own credit card
  3. customer would like to make a purchase for Cloud99
  4. we would like to transfer app ownership to customer

Unfortunately, we stuck. We are not able to transfer app to customer and customer is not able to pay for this app without ownership. How can we solve this problem of app transfer?

App ID: C74AF032-95DA-1CFA-FF06-482F08A67000

Hello @Martin_Krajcir1

Try to follow this step but in a little bit different order

1. we invite customer into project
  2. customer create payment profile with own credit card
  3. we would like to transfer app ownership to customer
  4. the customer has to approve the transfer in My Account β†’ My Apps β†’ Ownership Transfer section
  5. customer would like to make a purchase for Cloud99

sorry @Martin_Krajcir1 my colleague just corrected me, for this moment it’s not possible to change ownership for an app with an expired trial, give me a few minutes

1 Like

I am not able transfer app, because our trial expired. And we are not able to make a purchase because its customer credit card.

App ownership transfer is available only in the Cloud9 and Cloud99 plans. Consider upgrading the billing plan for the app to enable this functionality

we just extended the trial for the app, try to transfer ownership one more time

1 Like

Thank you for your help.
Unfortunatelly I have one more issue. We transfer account to customer, but customer is now charged for Cloud99 $149/mo. The customer want to finish the development in Cloud 9 in price $35/mo to see the results first.

It is possible please to revert tha last payment and change Billing to Cloud 9/mo? Thank you

Hi, @Martin_Krajcir1

We have switched your application back to the Cloud 9 plan. You can see your remaining balance in the Manage β†’ Billing section (Available Credit field).

Regards,
Marina