Trying to create a service

Application ID: 15BD3800-0098-9115-FFFB-12F0D517F800

Oops. An internal error [2fc13bcaef5980de5f8cec44af61a6da] has occurred. We are working on it. Please try again later

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

Please provide the information in the highlighted area so we can assist you:

Regards,
Mark

Unfortunately so many things were going wrong at this point I cannot give exact details for reproducing the error. The best I can provide is that it all started happening when attempting to import the Swagger definition for the SendGrid service.

The import failed until I tweaked the definition to make it importable. The import appeared to succeed until I clicked on the newly defined service. That is when the internal errors started happening. After deleting the service things got stable.

Unfortunately, this means I had to code calls to sendgrid manually. I got it working but that defeats the purpose of being able to just import a service. :frowning:

Hello @Ray_Pelletier,

Glad you was able to get it working, but unfortunately we cannot reproduce the issue without steps.
Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Olha