UI Builder Flex Not Working

Hi All,

Not sure if my page is somehow corrupted but on this specific page all Flex function are unresponsive.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Hi @Raymond_Woodley ,

Please specify which functions do not respond. Specifically, what you click and what you expect to see.

Also, please provide your application ID, name of the UI container where the Staff_connect page is located.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi @mark-piller

When highlighting a box with 2 items in the when any Flex options under the following categories are clicked nothing happens. This is specific only to this page.

Direction - I expect to see objects change direction from either left to right of vise versa
Justify - Spacing of items across the block
Align Items - How objects are aligned either from middle or from the bottom and so on…

The align Self Function works as normal, I have started recreating the page and all functions are operating normally. This began when i tried to make the pages more responsive by using % dimensions instead of fixed pixels, it also resulted in a slight data loss which I haven’t yet re-added but will do so once i have figured out what has caused this to happen.

The App details are as follows
FDC2465E-0E7B-6B4F-FFCE-F57077986B00
Container is - default

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Would you like me to take a look? Or wait till I hear from you?

Hi Mark I would be very appreciative of your help.

No problem. This is the structure of your page (still some components are not expanded):

Which one are you referring to when you said?

When highlighting a box with 2 items…

Regards,
Mark

The Header, however the problem is accruing through all block in this page.

I need to make a few changes in your page. It is important that only one person works on a page at a time. Please let me know when I can start

Hi @mark-piller You can start will close all Tabs my side.

It should be working now. I created a copy of that page, please do not delete it. We will need to use to understand why it doesn’t work there.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark,

Apprecaite your help.

Regards,
Raymond

May I ask what the Fix was so I can replicate it through the rest of the blocks.

I dragged a new Block to the page and then moved your image and text from the non-working Block to the new one, then I deleted the broken block. I also created an internal ticket to investigate the problem.

Thanks Mark, have tried it solves the problem.

Hello @Raymond_Woodley

I just check the Staff_Connect_Copypage and I could not reproduce the issue, could you please let me know if you faced this problem again.

Regards, Vlad

Hi Vlad,

Once again thanks for your assistance, The problem has occurred again, However it hasnt effected me as badly this time as the positions are more or less where they need to be barring one block. Would you prefer that I not progress further so you can make a copy.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

I just tried and it works for me:

What do you experience?

Regards,
Mark

Hi @mark-piller

Thanks for the response again, please see attached pictures. I can use the work around you showed me yesterday, it’s not worrying me too much just thought it prudent to bring it to your attention, only problem comes in when you have a lot of logic in a block.

Once again thanks for your help,

Kind Regards,
Raymond

I found the problem, it was an issue with display:flex style which was missed for this block.
It has been fixed, could you please reload your browser page with UI-Builder and confirm that works for you

Hi @vladimir-upirov,

The issue has been corrected, was it something I did incorrectly so that i can ensure i dont make the same mistake again.

Kind Regards,
Raymond