Unable to add credit card

Hello!

I am trying to add my credit card for our migrated app on version 4.0. But I get error message that my card is rejected due to some adress issues.
Seems I reached 7 times limit to try and are now locked to try again until midnight.
Please advice how to fix this.
Best regards

Lars

Hello Lars

You might have provided wrong billing zip code or did not provide it at all.
http://support.backendless.com/public/attachments/103023503db286da44c2c5025527faef.png</img>
We’ll check the possibility to remove the lock before midnight, but we need your applicationId

Regards Anton

Hi Anton!

I tried both with and without ZIP code, but it might be a different ZIP actually. What excactly is this ZIP to be matched with to be ok?

Here is application ID: 1B92F985-D9EF-9689-FFAC-C7E5FE5F2A00

Value entered for billing ZIP code should match the postcode of the cardholder’s residence.

We’ve sent email to yureckey@gmail.com, it should contain link for credit card update. Try it, we’ll be waiting for your response

Regards Anton

Still locked for more tries.

Br
Lars

Unfortunately, in this case you’ll need to wait until the next tries will get unlocked. The billing zip code validation itself works as expected, so please make sure to get the exact postcode for the next tries.

Regards Anton

Hi! Still not able to add card. I have now 4 attemts left. I suppose it does not matter that I am adding a card to an backendless account that my programmer has created originally? You wrote that ZIP should match cardholders adress. I double checked with my bank and have entered the correct ZIP code.

Please advice what to do furrther

br
Lars

Hi! Still not able to add card. I have now 4 attemts left. I suppose it does not matter that I am adding a card to an backendless account that my programmer has created originally? You wrote that ZIP should match cardholders adress. I double checked with my bank and have entered the correct ZIP code.

Please advice what to do further

br
Lars

Hi Lars!

We’ll need some time to investigate what else could result in the errors you get. Please don’t waste the remained attempts, we’ll report back in this topic as soon as we get any results. Hopefully in the evening
Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards Anton

Hi Lars,

Could you please try again? We have reconfigured the system settings to allow non-US credit cards.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Mark

Thanks Mark!

Now it worked
br
Lars