Unable to debug-publish server code

Hello, I am having issues with deploying/publishing my own business logic.
I am using the IntelliJ IDEA (Java) and I am trying to upload my code. I have followed all the steps in the documentations and watched few of Mark Piller’s videos however I have failed in successfully debugging and/or deploying.

When debugging:
Expected results: an indication that I am debugging in the backendless console (develop.backendless.com)
Current result: No indication shows that I am debugging (in the console)

When deploying And publishing:
Expected result: to see that something has changed in the production tab in the BL.
Current result:

No server-side code is found in the production deployment for Users. Use the Code Generator tab to register event handlers and/or timers. Once they are registered, download generated code and use Code Runner to deploy it into production.

My Terminal running the CodeRunner deploy script using the latest CodeRunner SDK:

root@minitour-MS-7816:/home/minitour/Downloads/CodeRunnerSDK_3.0.9/bin# ./Deploy.sh
[INFO] CodeRunner(tm) Backendless Debugging Utility
[INFO] Copyright(C) 2016 Backendless Corp. All rights reserved. 
[INFO] Version: 3.0.9 Build date: 20160304-0341
[INFO] CodeRunner session is running for 2 hour and will be terminated on 20:14:23.037[UTC]

[INFO] Registering runner on: http://api.backendless.com with secretKey: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[INFO] Runner successfully registered
[INFO] Parsing event model...
[INFO] Build successfully: 2 handlers, 0 timers
[INFO] Deploying model to server, and starting debug...
[INFO] Model successfully deployed.
[INFO] Waiting for events...
[INFO] Publishing 2 event handlers and 0 timers and 0 services to the server… 
[INFO] Successfully published all event handlers and timers. 
[INFO] If you connected to coderunner for debug - please stop debugging
[INFO] CodeRunner will shutdown now
[INFO] Debugging Utility disconnected successfully
[INFO] Thank you for using Backendless

My Terminal when debugging:

root@minitour-MS-7816:/home/minitour/Downloads/CodeRunnerSDK_3.0.9/bin# ./CodeRunner.sh
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
[INFO] CodeRunner(tm) Backendless Debugging Utility
[INFO] Copyright(C) 2016 Backendless Corp. All rights reserved. 
[INFO] Version: 3.0.9 Build date: 20160304-0341
[INFO] CodeRunner session is running for 2 hour and will be terminated on 20:22:31.592[UTC]

[INFO] Registering runner on: http://api.backendless.com with secretKey: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[INFO] Runner successfully registered
[INFO] Parsing event model...
[INFO] Build successfully: 2 handlers, 0 timers
[INFO] Deploying model to server, and starting debug...
[INFO] Model successfully deployed.
[INFO] Waiting for events...

IntelliJ’s Debug console:

Connected to the target VM, address: 'localhost:5005', transport: 'socket'

Although everything seems fine, I have no indication that something is really happening.
I hope you can help me figure out how to get this to work,
Thanks

Try putting a breakpoint in the code and hitting the handler in some way.

I have multiple break points, I never really got into any of them, even when they should have been triggered.

I may not be triggering the code while in debug mode but that does not answer why the code isn’t being published although the CodeRunner claims that it was.

Run CoderRunner.sh, wait till it reports:

[INFO] Build successfully: 2 handlers, 0 timers"

Then go to Backendless Console, click the Business Logic icon and then click the Debug tab. Take a screenshot and post it here.

Regards,
Mark

Here is the screenshot.

Is this the only app in your account? Is there a possibility of the event handlers registering with another app?

There is another app, but I double checked the keys and I highly doubt that it is registering on another app.

UPDATE: Problem solved

I fixed it by opening up the runner.properties and re inserting the application ID and secret Key.

For some reason the keys were different although I could swear they were the same as the console.
I checked my other app to see if maybe I was using it’s keys, but no.
The keys that were in the runner.properties file belong to an app of which I don’t own.

So in other words, yes I was deploying and debugging my code. Where was it being deployed to? I have no clue.