Unable to export data due to -$1.00 API usage

Hi Backendless, I pay for my subscription monthly, i’m trying to export a backup of my database. When i try to do so it says my account is in debit by -$1 and that i need to pay it to export. I click confirm and the payment fails (it tries to use the same credentials that work for my monthly subscription). If i go to billing, i can see -$1 API usage, but there is no way to pay it from there. How can i pay $1 and export my data?

Hi Alex,

What is your application ID? I need it to check the app’s status and the associated billing.

Regards,
Mark

Hey Mark, thanks for the quick response! ID is: 309901BE-139B-B266-FFCF-D32F56A3F800

Regards

Alex

Hi Alex,

I checked the billing records for the recent activity in your app. It appears the card issuing bank is declining the transactions. This is what we see on our end:

backendlessv4-prod: Transactions  Maxio 2024-03-04 09-10-18

This is from the underlying payment processor:

Please get in touch with the card’s issuing bank to sort it out.

Regards,
Mark

is there any reason these transactions are not part of my subscription? my monthly payments appear to be processing just fine (got a receipt from backendless yesterday for the most recent one).

looks like my bank will not authorise these transactions due to their banking policy. is there a way to manually initiate payment and enter card details so i can use another payment method? Or get those charges as part of my normal subscription?

all sorted - added a temporary alt payment method and tried again. thanks for your coming back to me so quickly.

Al

1 Like