Unable to Login - Console & Application - 502 BAD GATEWAY

Hi,

Unable to login in Backendless Console. Also, application is not able to login users. Please help.

Same error here - in US. I just started working with Backendless this week and I was excited by the tech but I’ve had these errors several times now in the last few days. I’m starting to rethink my excitement - it doesn’t matter how good the tech is if it can’t maintain uptime for my users. Here’s more recent threads:

Backendless down right now - General - Backendless Support

Backendless unreachable - Console - Backendless Support

I would like an official response from Backendless team on the cause of these errors and the plan to fix them for good before I invest any more time in this as a serious platform.

First impressions are very important! My first impression was very good until these errors. Thank you for an otherwise great platform!

1 Like

Hi @Pranav_Patel , @Josh_Painter

Sorry for inconvenience. Our team already working on the solution.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

Thank you - fast response is good! I won’t bother you with more questions now so you and team can concentrate, but once the errors are resolved I expect an “after action” report here in the thread with a high-level summary of what went wrong and what mitigations are in place to prevent it from happening again. If this is already compiled elsewhere, please link me to it when finished. Thank you!

I also have the same problem “Can not load the Console Status. Something went wrong.”

@Pranav_Patel , @Josh_Painter , @Le_Chi_Hung

We restored work of our services. This outage was caused by the problem in data center. Our DevOps team currently performing investigation of causes . When investigation will be completed, we will be able to take appropriate measures to prevent such outage from happening again.

Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like