Unable to retrieve data after refreshing app

Hi there,
I’m trying to integrate the backendless with appgyver and I have no problems registering or logging in, refer to the tutorial on the following link

but when i try to setup curerentUser i get problem. When I first logged in, everything looked good but after I refreshed the application, the problem "missing required parameter ‘id’ appeared but the application can still log in automatically and after I log out everything returns to normal and will get the same problem if I refresh it again.
What I’m asking is how can I still retrieve data as long as I don’t log out even though I have refreshed the application.
Here I attach the screnshot

Thank you very much for your help.

Hello @Iant ,

I don’t quite get your problem, it seems this question is better to ask on the AppGyver forum…

Hi Stanislaw,
I think most likely the problem is with the settings in appgyver. I apologize for asking an irrelevant question.
BTW thanks for your reply

Hi, @Iant,

no problem, it’s ok. If you have any questions regarding Backendless, do not hesitate to ask us.

Regards,
Stanislaw

OK, now I’m trying to modify my appgyver logic a bit and I’m getting an error 8002 “Could not parse request” on the GET API call. but it also happens after the application is refreshed. Is the problem still coming from appgyver?

This indicates that the request URL is not correct. Could you please provide more details?

This is the url

This is how I configure requests

This is when I run a test, everything looks fine and so does after refreshing

The issue only appears when I run it in the app preview, any suggestion?

The data on the screenshots looks ok. It’s hard to say what is going wrong in the app preview since I don’t know what it is and what happens there. Do you see an outgoing request to Backendless in the browser’s Network tab when open preview?

I inspect after refreshing the app shows like this

Thanks, now I see the problem. There is a redundant trailing slash at the end of the URL (right after Users part). You need to remove it.

okay I understand, but how can I remove the “/” from the url while I can only edit the url in the data configurator. I know I should ask this question on the appgyver forum.
Thank you very much for helping to point out where the error is.

Yes, I think it should be somewhere in AppGyver settings, but I don’t know where exactly. Hope they will help you with this question.

You’re welcome!

Regards

okay thanks again Stanislaw for the help