Unable to start receiver com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver: java.lang.RuntimeExcept

The following error which my app is encountering is very frustrating:
Unable to start receiver com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not register device on Backendless server: null
It seems that this error is being triggered only the first time my app is installed. I have setup my app with the necessary backend initializations and key settings. Push notifications seem to work successfully. However this error seems to be coming out of no where when my app starts the first time and since I have tried to comment out the initApp() and registerDevice() methods to see where the error is coming from but to no avail, yet the runtime error still gets triggered.
After I try to run the app the second time the error does not trigger.
The following is the remaining error trace in which it does not seem to originate from my internal logic…
06-22 01:47:05.423 29024-29024/com.cyberloft.twentyfourseconds E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.cyberloft.twentyfourseconds, PID: 29024
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not register device on Backendless server: null
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2607)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(ActivityThread.java:151)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1418)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:110)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5322)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:829)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:645)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not register device on Backendless server: null
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.onError(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:148)
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver$1.handleFault(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:310)
at com.backendless.Messaging.registerDeviceOnServer(Messaging.java:254)
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.registerFurther(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:298)
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.handleRegistration(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:262)
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.handleIntent(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:159)
at com.backendless.push.BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.onReceive(BackendlessBroadcastReceiver.java:128)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2600)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1700(ActivityThread.java:151)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1418)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:110)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5322)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:829)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:645)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Hi Victor,

It looks like it needs begging of current code for understanding what the problem is it.
Unfortunately, it is not covered by the free support policy.
You can make a purchase of Single Incident Support or you can provide us the small sample file what can be run to reproduce your problem.

Regards Ilya