Unable to switch from Cloud99 to Cloud9

Hello,

I saw another topic that was similar to this one. I have just created my account and was automatically assigned to the Cloud 99. After putting in my payment information, it still will not allow me to switch to Cloud9. Would love some support on getting this switched over.

Thanks,

Joelle

Hi Joelle,

No worries, we can definitely assist you. Could you please let us know your application ID? Also, please confirm that you want application to be on the Cloud9 plan with the annual renewal?

Regards,
Mark

Thanks Mark!

Here is the application id: 97A40EAF-3A36-B03C-FF6D-6CD7A4D12E00

Can this please be set up on the Cloud 9 plan with the annual renewal.

Joelle

Hi Joelle,

I see the app is on the 30 day trial at the Cloud99 level. Could you please let me know what happens when you do the following in Backendless Console:

1. Navigate to the Manage > Billing screen
  2. Click the Annual/Monthly pricing toggle to select Annual
  3. Click the Preview and Switch button for the Cloud9 plan
  4. Click the Switch to Plan button.

If you get an error, please let me know what it says.

Regards,
Mark

Hey Mark!

When I do that, I am blocked by the ability to switch stating a credit card must be added. I did this yesterday as soon as I saw it, yet I am still unable to switch.

Thanks, Joelle,

We will take care of it as soon as possible. An engineer has been assigned to look into the problem.

Regards,
Mark

Hi @Joelle_Rozek !

Could you please provide your app ID where you have encountered this problem?

Regards, Andriy

@Joelle_Rozek ,

Could you please check now? Error should go by now.

Regards, Andriy

Hey Andy,

I just checked. I logged out and back in just to make sure and I am still unable to select the Cloud 9 plan. Attached is a screenshot which shows that the button is unable to be selected. I am still getting a message regarding the credit card, when I hover over it with my mouse.

Best,

Joelle

App ID: 97A40EAF-3A36-B03C-FF6D-6CD7A4D12E00

Hi @Joelle_Rozek ,

Thank you for providing your app ID. It seems that you have added credit card to your account but not assigned it to your application. That is the reason why you can’t change your billing plan.
Could you please go to “My Account” > “My Apps” page, assign credit card to your app and try one more time.

Regards, Andriy