Updating a Property of an existing object inside the Users table in Backendless

I am trying to update an Object inside my Users table using the code posted below. Every time I Deploy/Invoke it says OK but the Object in my database is still unupdated

it does’t work because you use “Find use by identity” block three times and every time it returns a new object

the solution is:

1. call “find user by identity” only once and set it into variable
  2. modify the variable
  3. save the varable

Hello Vladimir,

I Changed it like you said, it works!! but it keeps only generating on the first object in the table. Even if I send through a different email parameter when I Invoke it. Any tips? My code is below.

do you mean the “find user by identity” block returns you a wrong user?
Could you add a “Text -> print” block and set your “theUser” variable to check it in logs?

Yeah, I keep only getting the first object that is in my Users table. When I update theUser it saves the userCode to the first entry in the Users table. Okay I will try that

I don’t know how to check the logs :<

Thanks Champion. I checked the log. Seems to me that the variable just stays the same no matter what parameter I send through.

could you please provide your appID

8D258B32-0B9A-8BD8-FFB8-F35B51E11B00

I’ve found it, the problem is with the “find by identity” block, will fix that asap, but now as workaround you can use “Load table object” block and get the first element

Thank you so much Vladimir! I just want to confirm the “find by identity” block not working is a Codeless problem and not caused by a mistake I made?

yeas, the problem is in Codeless code generation

btw, the issue has been fixed, we’ll release the changes as soon as possible

Thank you Vladimir, would you be so kind as to let me know when the fix was applied?

yes, sure, we will notify you here when the fix is released
internal ticket id is BKNDLSS-17518