Upload Photos

Hello,

I’m trying to create my own upload file button for profile pictures and I’m trying to use your API to do so. I understand that source is where I would place the file that I’d want to upload but I’m curious if there’s a way to open up the files folder on the users computer and have them choose from their computer window to upload like how your pre built file upload works?
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 9.42.53 AM

Sincerely,
Elijah

@CD_Engineers You can do it with Overview - Backendless UI Builder Developer Guide

I understand that the File uploader button does it but I would like to have more control over what the button looks like, how can I have that same functionality on another component?

Hello @CD_Engineers

Just to clarify. You wan’t to change how button styled?

If so, you could assign class to button and write some styles in the extensions.

Or you wan’t to open system files dialog after some other action/using completely different component?

Regards, Dima.

I want to open system files dialog using a completely different component, I might be able to get away with just styling the button using a class but just incase it would be a good second option. Please let me know.

Could you describe the use case?

I also could offer you a Dropzone custom component