[Urgent] Accidentally deleted "Users" in "Data"

Hello,

I have a problem. I have accidentally deleted data from the “Users” table at approximately 13:30 CET.

Is there any way to restore this data, it is crucial to our project and if there is any way to restore this data as we didn’t have a backup?

Application ID: 1E47BC3D-0DA6-F5DB-FF94-FB7992B35500

I’m looking forward to your answer.

Hi Nikola,

We can restore the table from our system level backup. The procedure takes about 4 hours. There is a required fee of $340 to cover our engineer’s time. Let me know if you would like to proceed.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

thank you very much for the quick response. Yes, we would like to proceed.

I just have one more question: Will restored objectIDs and user tokens be the same?

With kind regards,

Nikola

Hi Nikola,

Yes, the objectId values will be the same. User tokens (the ones used for authentication) are not stored in the database; they are kept in transient memory on the server side.

Please confirm once more and we will start.

Regards,
Mark

Hello Mark,

hereby I confirm once more that we would like to proceed.

With kind regards,

Nikola

Thank you. We’re on it.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

do you have an approximate time when the data is going to be restored?

With kind regards,

Filip

Hello Mark,

have you got any news about the restore process?

Regards,

Filip

Hi Filip,

I apologize it is taking us longer than anticipated. There were some complications with the data recovery. However, everything is looking quite optimistic now. It should be another hour or two. We will keep you posted.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

thank you very much for the quick reply.

Looking forward to resolving this issue.

With kind regards,

Filip

Hi Filip,

We have restored the data. Could you please check and confirm?

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I confirm that the data has been restored.

Thank you very much for resolving our problem!

With kind regards,

Filip

Hi Mark,

one more question about the restored data.

As it is seen in the screenshot, the users have been restored. But when I select a table and try to edit “User permissions”, there is no data to display. Is there any way that this can be fixed?

With kind regards,

Filip

Hello Mark,

I also cannot seem to update the information I need, and the “account type” columns are empty, and I cannot seem to add anything inside (attached in the screenshot).

Can you please help us resolve this matter?

With kind regards,

Filip

Hello @Nikola_Komes,

We have restored the additional tables. Could you please check them again? We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you!

Hello Sergii,

thank you for the quick response.

It seems the tables have been restored. I will test the rest of the functions and get back if something won’t be working.

With kind regards,

Nikola