Urgent: API Limit Errors

Hello, I’m getting this message when trying to download a hosted file from a public URL. I don’t believe we are over any API limits. Please let me know what the problem is and how we can resolve it as soon as possible. The message is below.

{
“code”: 11033,
“message”: “The application has been blocked due to exceeding the limit”
}

Application ID: 3D8D5CD3-61AE-C835-FF28-CE775C643300

Thank you very much for your help,
David Fournier

Hi @Dave_Fournier,

Could you please let me know in which cluster your application is hosted, US or EU?

Regards,
Viktor

It should be in the US.

Is this the correct Application ID? I cannot find an application with this identifier.

Regards,
Viktor

Yes. This is a legacy application using backendless v3. I’m also getting this error:

We really need this resolved as quickly as possible.

{
“code”: 11007,
“message”: “This subscription is not active”
}

Thank you for your response, we are investigating your issue right now.

Regards,
Viktor

Hi David,

The subscription for your app was canceled on September 5, 2023, because the credit card transactions were declined (the system attempted 5 times, and you were notified by email about every attempt).

We do not offer “free parking” for the apps with canceled transactions. We can restore the subscription now, however, the following fees need to be paid:

$10/month “app parking” fee
$50 subscription reactivation fee

The total reactivation charge is $98 (the amount of the last month fo the app parking is prorated. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark, please proceed. I was completely unaware this was the case. If the transaction is declined this time with the card on file, please let me know and I’ll notify my client to update it.

Thank you for your help,
David

Hi David,

The transaction was declined. if your client needs to update the credit card on file, please use the following link:

Regards,
Mark

Thank you, I’ve sent them the link and will follow up with you ASAP.

Thanks,
David

Hi Mark,

The CC has been updated on file. Can you please re-enable the application ASAP?

Thank you very much,
David

Hi David,

The subscription has been reactivated. Please let us know if you run into any issues.

Regards,
Mark