Urgent Bug

Good Day All,

I was clicking back through the ui builder as in back step, and all a large portion of the created content disaperead. this was no past the point of the components creation.

App ID CB411F83-2292-179C-FF6B-D25974153100

assistance required thank you.

1 Like

the missing component is listed as unknown component

Please provide more information. I am looking at the screenshots you provided and read your messages, but I feel like we need more details.

“A component is missing”… what component? Is it a custom one? A reusable perhaps? Or a built-in component?

Have you tried opening UI Builder in another browser? Incognito mode? Perhaps clearing our local storage?

Regards,
Mark

Good Day @mark-piller

Thank you for your reply, It is two built in block components containing a data page, left of last picture and a form, second block from the left. Both blocks are nested within a dynamic list. The data that remained is a second dynamic list nested within the dynamic list however this was not effected.

I have tried various browsers and cleared the caches on all, still no joy. Would you be able to restore a backup?

Kind Regards,
Raymond

Hi there,

Would really appreciate assistance.

Thank You.

Hello @Raymond_Woodley

we are checking the possibility of restoration. Meanwhile by what date would you like us to restore your files?

Hi @sergey.kuk

Just the page Load_Planner needs to be restored at date 12:00 gmt 21 June 2022.

Your Assistance is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raymond

@Raymond_Woodley

We have restored the file, please check if everything is fine

Good day @sergey.kuk

Everything was fine and reloaded perfectly, however the same problem has just reoccurred, accept this time all components have been lost. I made a slight modification to the theme regarding overflows on the x-axis when i tried to view the changes received the following error message.

as i said i then noticed that all components had been lost. although this is a different sequence in that the error appeared both revolved making css changes.

Please could you reload a backup from 2022/07/01 13:45 +2gmt.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raymond Woodley

Hello @Raymond_Woodley,

I’ve created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-28906 to restore necessary files as soon as possible.

Regards,
Olha

@Raymond_Woodley unfortunately we don’t have backup from 13:45 +2gmt.
Files were restored from 2022-07-01 13:00 +2gmt.

Thank you for your assistance it is appreciated

Good Day @olhadanylova, @sergey.kuk , @mark-piller

I have had a major data loss again, can now only attribute it to being logged on to other devices and the web page is restored to its last state, Unfortunately I am in South Africa where we deal with constant electricity shedding and have to change between devices frequently. this morning I changed over from my Laptop to my desktop restored my last webpages and encountered the data Loss.

Please could you restore the page addload closest to 09h30 +2gmt but not after.

Kind Regards,
Raymond Woodley

I have now cleared the cache on my browser and closed all pages re logged into everything and the data seems to be intact,

apologies for the post,

Kind Regards