Urgent : UI Builder not working

I tried to log in to Backendless UI Builder and I only get this spinner. I tried logging out and back in and nothing is working. Finally after a few minutes I get this error.

I believe it was fully working last night when I stopped working on the app.

Application ID: C3357375-4EC1-1240-FFA8-4142EA2D3700
Error UID: 7805B367-0963-1892-FF36-537883860E00

Backendless encountered an error while handling the request. An internal trouble ticket with ID bl-server:7805B367-0963-1892-FF36-537883860E00 has been created and we will be investigating the issue.
Cannot invoke "dev.morphia.Datastore.getDatabase()" because "this.datastore" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "dev.morphia.Datastore.getDatabase()" because "this.datastore" is null
	at com.backendless.mongo.database.MorphiaDataMapper$1.get(MorphiaDataMapper.java:41)
	at com.backendless.mongo.database.MorphiaDataMapper$1.get(MorphiaDataMapper.java:49)
	at com.backendless.mongo.database.MorphiaDataMapper$1.get(MorphiaDataMapper.java:49)
	at com.backendless.mongo.database.MorphiaDataMapper$1.get(MorphiaDataMapper.java:20)
	at com.backendless.messaging.settings.MobileSettingsDataMapper.getQueryByApplicationId(MobileSettingsDataMapper.java:45)
	at com.backendless.messaging.settings.MobileSettingsDataMapper.find(MobileSettingsDataMapper.java:39)
	at com.backendless.messaging.settings.MobileSettingsManager.get(MobileSettingsManager.java:16)
	at com.backendless.messaging.settings.CachedMobileSettingsManager.get(CachedMobileSettingsManager.java:15)
	at com.backendless.management.appsettings.ManageAppSettingsService.getMobileSettingsFromDB(ManageAppSettingsService.java:200)
	at com.backendless.management.appsettings.ManageAppSettingsService.getAppSettings(ManageAppSettingsService.java:121)
	at controllers.console.appsettings.ManageAppSettings.lambda$getAppSettings$0(ManageAppSettings.java:139)
	at com.backendless.async.BackendlessExecutorService.lambda$submit$0(BackendlessExecutorService.java:84)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Problem description

Describe what you did in console that led to the error. Please provide a description of what actually happens. Be descriptive: “it doesn’t work” does not describe what the behavior actually is. This will help us with reproducing the problem.

Steps to reproduce

Please describe steps to reproduce starting from the first action.

Hi @Bob_Leung ,

This issue has been fixed. Could you kindly let us know whether it works for you?

Regards,
Bohdan

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. This was fixed and I have been working on it since. Thank you for the prompt effort as always.