URL blocked Facebook

I am new to backendless. I want to integrate Facebook auth with my app without the provider’s SDK. I have followed Initial Configuration - Backendless REST API Documentation this guide. I am getting Authorization URL API and I can see the Facebook form. After filling the user’s datils in the form I am getting URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app’s client OAuth settings. Please help

I have properly followed the Initial Configuration - Backendless REST API Documentation but still no luck

Hi @Aqil_Abbas_Khan,

Sorry for inconvenience. It looks like on the page of Login Provider “Callback URL” is displayed in old format. For your app URL should use generated domain. I have created an internal ticket BKNDLSS-28588 to fix this problem.

Could you please specify this URL https://classicscissors.backendless.app/api/users/oauth/facebook/authorize in “Valid OAuth Redirect URIs” section and try once more? All other entries can be removed from this section.

Regards, Andriy

1 Like

Hi, @Aqil_Abbas_Khan

The issue has been fixed. The console now displays the correct “Callback URL”. Could you check it in your application? As @Andriy_Konoz suggested above, please add the correct URL to the “Valid OAuth Redirect URIs” on Facebook, and try logging into the provider again.

Regatds,
Marina

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Marina.Kan and @Andriy_Konoz. This solved my problem. Thanks again