urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string PHP Business logic Timer

Im getting a error when debugging. Im trying to delete objects in tableA which are “expired”. the field is removeAfter.

All these calls return the same error
urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in …/Persistence.php on line 141

class TestTimerTimer extends BaseTimer
{

public function execute( $app_version_id ) {

Backendless::initApp('C861D309-1C3E-1059-FFFE-04B9E5C25E00', removed, 'v1');

$date =  date("Y-m-d H:i:s");

// Backendless::$Data->of("tableA")->removeBulk(  ['table-name' => 'tableA' ], 'removeAfter<'.$date);
    //Backendless::$Data->of("tableA")->removeBulk(  ['table-name' => 'tableA' ], "removeAfter<".date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
    //Backendless::$Data->of("tableA")->removeBulk( ['table-name' => 'tableA' ], "objectId='55631DC8-A45E-3DAB-FF49-88D2C418D900'");
    //Backendless::$Data->of("tableA")->removeBulk(  ['table-name' => 'tableA' ], "removeAfter<".'$date');
    Backendless::$Data->of("tableA")->removeBulk( ['table-name' => 'tableA' ], "objectId=55631DC8-A45E-3DAB-FF49-88D2C418D900");

}

}

Hello Robert,
Unfortunately we do not support PHP SDK as well as PHP Business Logic anymore. PHP SDK is now community developed. You can contribute to https://github.com/Backendless/PHP-SDK by fixing this bug.
Regards, Artur.

Alright. Is java still supported, before I go down that road.

Sure. We support Java and JS platforms.