User Guides (i.e. Quickstart) lacks description of SDK setup within an existing Xcode Project

I was able to follow along the Quickstart guide and get the downloaded Backendless IOS (swift) project template to work just fine…sample foo values validated within the backendless portal. But that’s as far as I got…
The process/setup for upgrading my EXISTING Xcode project to include the backendless SDK using cocoa pods is not clear (or simple) at all. Given the quality of your other tutorials/guides, I was surprised there was no discussion of how to handle an existing Xcode project (in my case, I’ve got way too much invested in my existing Xcode project to just start replicating all my code and settings into the new backendless template project.
Can you please provide step-by-step instructions on how to migrate an EXISTING Xcode swift project to include the backendless SDK

Hello Charles,

You can connect ios-SDK to the existing project:

1. Open a Terminal window and $cd into your project directory.
  2. Create a Podfile. This can be done by running
pod init
  1. Open the created Podfile with a text editor and add following
pod 'Backendless', '~>4.0'
  1. Save Podfile, return to Terminal window and run
pod install

and

pod update

Once all of the pod data is downloaded/updated, the Xcode project workspace will be created. This is the file you must open when working on your app.
5. Open .xcworkspace file to launch your project.
6. If you are using Swift, it is necessary to add a bridging header file. Navigate to “Build Settings > Swift Compiler > Objective-C Bridging Header” and add the following:

${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/Backendless/Backendless-Bridging-Header.h

You’re now able to use the Backendless API in your project.

This and the next steps are described here.
Also, you can connect ios-SDK lib to your project. Please, check it here.

Regards, Olga