User unable to login to Backendless from client-side application (appgyver)

Hello.
I have more questions for today- would you be able to comment on the different instructions for creating a login page for appgyver / backendless as listed on the backendless website (How to Integrate AppGyver With Backendless | Backendless) versus the symmetricdynamite website (Appgyver/Backendless Login - backendless/appgyver).
The instructions seem to differ significantly and I can’t seem to get either to work :dizzy_face:. Thanks.

I cannot comment on the content that we didn’t create, however, for our own articles, we should be answer questions that are related to Backendless.

Regards,
Mark

saved my day, thanks!

I am having some similar issues with appgyver & backendless, only I am getting Status: 401 Invalid login or password, I am using a login and password that works when testing it in the backendless REST Console. any suggestions as to what may be the issue?

Hello @Walter_Figgeroa

Create please a new support topic, and provide examples of requests and errors that you get. Also will be helpful if you describe steps to reproduce your issue.

I hope everything was resolved back in December 2021.
I came here with the same issue and the problem was that I wasn’t setting the password correctly. I was trying to define the password on the record editor and I was getting the same errors. Everything was ok after I changed it directly in the general database.