Visibility Logic Problem

Hello All,

So I am building an app where I want the user to be able to enter or change data associated with a single object by toggling the edit screen and the display screen. The problem is when I switch them back and forth by toggling the visibility logic on the click of the button it does not reliably hide/show what I instruct it to. Is there a bug or something that is known or a way to ensure that it recognizes and adjusts properly? Is it perhaps trying to remember through cookies or something that breaks it?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Hello @Stephanie_Harrison and welcome to our community.

Could you create a test page with the minimal reproducible example of your problem and we together try to solve your issue on a particular example?

Regards, Dima.

I unfortunately can’t do that right at this moment. I can try and get back on Monday to update it. The odd thing is that it works with some of the things on the page but not others and I’m not sure why. I’m using the on click event and adding the toggle visibility true/false. It works for most of it, but sometimes parts of it won’t respond properly unless I do it with another hide/show section that already works, but it won’t work on it’s own.

Ok, I will wait for your example, because I couldn’t reproduce this issue by myself.

Have a good weekend!