Why do I keep gettimng { "code": 9070, "message": "The API request has been rejected because it requires scaling for processing. Switch to the Cloud9 or Cloud99 plan to enable the Super Scaling option.", "errorData": {} }

Why do I keep getting error 9070
I paid you the $50.00 last week so I can continue to test. The site is not live. I did 128 requests 2 days ago and 117 yesterday.

I get this even though I am only accessing my greatoceans subdomain.

i get this on a call to https://greatocean.backendless.app/api/services/UserManagement/LoginUser

I am just testing logins. register, reset password. It doesn’t even work with previews in ui builder

My account id is 39A850EE-537E-23B9-FFC4-BC2BBAA19000

I read this somewhere that it has to do with requests from other than my ip.
If this is so, should i remove my a or cname records in order to prevent any outside access so I can continue to test?

If this is too hard to fix, take my $50 and apply $35 to cloud 9 and apply a $15 credit to the next month.

Paul McPherson

Hi Paul,

Do you implement the client-side of application in Backendless or some other external tool/system?

Regards,
Mark

I used some online curl tool for maybe two hits. I tried postman about 6 times.
Everything else is just plain using the backendless api invoker.

Thanks

Paul McPherson

The reason you’re getting the error is because the system was access from multiple locations. Below is a complete list of IP addresses that used your app in the past 24 hours:

1. “209.85.238.198”
  2. “52.40.95.113”
  3. “66.249.90.66”
  4. “163.172.148.199”
  5. “51.158.109.3”
  6. “66.249.90.95”
  7. “135.0.231.89”
  8. “54.190.4.26”
  9. “66.249.65.129”
  10. “66.249.90.93”

The location cache will get reset within 24 hours. If you’d like us to switch the app to Cloud9, we can do that. If the $50 is applied towards that switch, the Springboard will not be available anymore if you decide to downgrade. Please let me know how you’d like to proceed.

Regards,
Mark

Go ahead and move me to Cloud 9 please.

I have no plans to downgrade in the future.

My thanks for the quick response.

Paul McPherson

Hi Paul,

We issued a credit of $50 for your app. You can switch to another plan using Backendless Console (Manage > Billing).

Kind regards,
Mark

Thanks Mark

I look forward to a long and happy relationship with backendless.

Paul McPherson

1 Like

Mark

I tried to switch but I got the following message.

Your application’s usage of the server-side resources exceeds the limits of the plan you are switching to. The application will be blocked within 48 hours unless the usage changes or you switch to a plan with greater limits.
Are you sure you would like to switch?

I reviewed the usage screen and it says I have 2 domains and that the limit is 1. All I want is the exampleai.com domain so I don’t know what the other domain is.

Please advise

Paul McPherson

Paul,

You can see your custom domains in the Manage > App Settings > Custom Domains section of console:

Simply remove one of the domains and you will be able to switch to Cloud9

Regards,
Mark

Sorry to be a pain here but I switched to cloud 9 by removing the www.exampleai.com domain name because it said I didn’t have ssl support with that name but I did have it with examplaai.com.

I tried to connect to www.exampleai.com (the one I was forced to delete but I received the error message

"code":9070,"message":"Application is not found by domain 'www.exampleai.com'. Please contact support to fix the issue.","errorData":{}}

I then tried exampleai.com and it said it was unsafe because it doesn’t have ssl.

I had previously provided a certificate to backendless but received a message that it was removed when I switched to the $50.00 plan. (About a week ago.)

I don’t think I have two A records so www.examleai.com must be a cname - Does this mean it won’t resolve to actually load up the site when someone types www.exampleai.com? Do I have to set up a pointer or is there something I can do to get it to resolve from www.exampleai.com to exampleai.com?

Please advise.

Thank You

Paul McPherson

Right now I see only exampleai.com is mapped to the app. We will check the status of the certificate. http://exampleai.com does open.

Mark

How much is it to pay for the same domain with www. and not with www?

I screwed it up trying to get godaddy to point the cname or subdomain to work the www.exampleai.com to exampleai.com. So who nothing works.

Google comes up with this is a safe site and you must go back to safety. Obviously, this is not acceptable. So please tell me how I can get both the without www and the with www to work.

I will pay for another certificate is this is necessary also.

Thank You

Paul McPherson

Hi Paul,

Do you need both domains to be associated with the Backendless app or just one?

Regards,
Mark

Mark

I would say been that need both. It’s a matter or consumer behavior. I as soon as someone sees that Goggle is essentially black listing you need to have both with ssl.

I did a random web page and I was able to see that The Jones company was without www and on the same page was it was Jones Soda and Edward Jones who are both on www.

So, I would say that you need both. If backendless automatically goes in the backend and shows only the one or the other that would be fine. It’s just that some people will choose one or the other to enter in the browser.
Thanks

Paul McPherson

Paul,

The Cloud9 plan supports only one custom URL. I recommend configuring only the root domain (exampleai.com) to point to Backendless. The other (www) url can be configured in the DNS on your side as a CNAME to the root domain. I haven’t tried it to verify, but it should work in theory.

Regards,
Mark

Mark

I’m just confirming if I need anything more than the CNAME record to point to backendless.
Do I need anything for to develop.backendless.com?

To I need my A record to point to backendless or do I weave it at go baddy?

Thank

I will look into the www. setting later. More name it is set to exampleai.com

Paul McPherson

Hi Mark:

Thanks for your help yesterday.

I have questions that perhaps you can help me with.

1. I created a page in the ui builder - it’s name is confirmation. I published it and put it in /web
    Where is this page located? I look in the web directory and it’s not there. And, what is it called - I can’t call a page called confirmation from anywhere i just get 404’s

2. The reason I creaated the page is becaue I want to call the confimation address from the email.
    for example I created a user this this is the email:

http://url7513.exampleai.com/ls/click?upn=zQdRlMIObYGFvO…PMG4/users/confirmation

I assume that the file name /users/confirmation is the posting address. Where is this folder and how to I get to it?

1. Can ui-builder pages have a file extension i.e. .html etc? Within the same vein can the be in folders or subfolders?
    Thanks for your help.

Paul McPherson